Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whole Foods rocks

Today, while doing some Christmas shopping with my folks we stopped in at Whole Foods in Oakville. I was going to pop in and buy some Pomegranate tea that I spied last time I was at the Baltimore Whole Foods store. This would be my third visit to Whole Foods. Jason and I went their in the fall and I grabbed some lunch when he was returning some things.

My folks were really impressed with the place and asked if we could go back after Christmas. My mother bought a wide variety of cheeses that she hasn't seen in years. As we were walking by the bakery we picked up a fresh baguette for dinner. I stocked up on some of the exotic black teas that looked yummy. We went up and down every aisle and enjoyed taking in the Whole Foods experience. Since it was close to lunch time had paninis for lunch. Jason thanks for taking me to Whole Foods in the fall, as a trip their is the easiest way of having really stoked parents.