Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost Wordabble's first birthday

In 15 days or so Wordabble with celebrate its first anniversary of operation. It is hard to believe that 349 days ago Jason sent me an email at 11:30 pm to say that he and Adam's game was available for sale on the iTunes Appstore. With 30 minutes to go it would be a hard challenge to beat either Adam's or Jason's score for the day. I can say with a smile on my face, that I have enjoyed all the games that I have played. I've enjoyed the 300 words games as much as the frustrating ones where you have to find under 50 words (Argh!). Over the year, I have learned many news words and probably used the familar ones too often. I've also used Wordabble as a way of testing my mental acuity each day. There is still one challenge that I have to overcome and that is to discover what happens when you locate all the words. I know that something mysterious or magical happening but I'll have to keep playing to find out. I'll close out this blog by thanking Jason and Adam for almost a year's worth of daily challenges.