Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Two more days..and one more run...Sugarstomp

Tonight, I will do my final run before my Baltimore half-marathon (13.1 miles) on Saturday. It should be a fun and low pressure workout as there is very little I can do to improve my fitness before the race. All of my training for the past couple of months have been focused towards running well in my third Baltimore race. Once the race is behind me I'm going to head over to the climbing gym on Thursday night and start doing some bouldering problems. The climbing should strengthen my core. I would have gone to the climbing gym sooner but didn't want to run the risk of injuring my legs.

One swing dance tune that I like is the Sugar foot stomp. I have in one my ipod performed by a couple of artists but still looking for a version performed by Bert Firman. There is a really good youtube video of Burt's orchestra playing the tune. I think that it is the best version of the stomp that I have ever listened too.