Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Scavenger David Morrell

Last night I finished reading another good book. It is David Morrell’sScavenger.” The book came on the market in March and I was waiting for it come out in paperback but after reading the inside corner again I bought the book and couldn’t put it down. Scavenger builds on many of the happening of his previous novel, “Creepers” and continues where it left off. I like David Morrell as he is an author with the ability to say and express a great many things with few words. He relies on your imagination to flush out the details. The book contains reference to GPS, geocaching and letter-boxing which I thought were cool. Early on in the book I figured out the central theme and enjoyed watching the way he has the characters perform their roles. It was a good book and I recommend it highly.