Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sore for a good cause

As I type this entry my legs and bum are a little sore and tired. Yesterday, I cycled 90km/56 miles as part of the MS-Bike tour which took me and 600 other cyclists from Ottawa to Kemptville. We stayed overnight at Kemptville College and cycled back today. Over the two days of cycling we covered close to 160km/100 miles. I was able to locate a couple of new geocaches that were placed recently. Rather than stays in the dorms, I decided to camp and was able to use my solo tent which worked out great as they don't have sufficient dorm space for all cyclists. In a couple of days, I'll post a story about one of my first experiences with diesel fuel. While touring the campus I saw something that brought back memories of a misadventures in the occurred when I was in Grade 5.