Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Adir

Last night we had our pre-Adirondack trip meeting and only a handful of folks showed up for the meeting. I resolved one question that had been nagging me for some time and that is, what should I wear on my feet while hiking. The choices were hiking boots or snowlions. After talking to the Steph, the coordinator, I decided to use my hiking boots and to use my booties in the evening when it cools down. I have to visit the outdoor store to buys some socks, clif bars, powerbars and gorp. While I'm stateside I have to buy about six packages of fig newtons and restock up on Old Bay. I have a little over a week to get stuff together so I don't feel much urgency. I'm currently in the process of doing touchup studying for my second calculus midterm later today and will be glad when it is behind me. Back to calculus...grown...