Thursday, March 1, 2007

A new month...

Today, I had to roll my calendar over to a new month. I'm looking forward to March as it will soon start to warm up and I can finally peel down to my base layer for training. I always look forward to doing 1km intervals along the canal and I should be able to get in a couple of speed and fartlek workouts over the month. At the midpoint of the month, I have a long weekend winter camping/hiking trip in the Adirondacks with the outdoor adventure club at the Univ. of Ottawa. My snowshoes will finally have a chance to ascend a mountain. Hopefully by that time I will have had a chance to get a new thermarest and all-season sleeping bag. I hope that my work-work slows down a bit as my overtime is affecting my running schedule. I am also getting headaches from staring into my flat screen monitor too much but the product have to come to market as quickly as possible. I have had to put a couple of things on hold in February which I'm looking forward to doing in March. It will be the final four weeks of classes but I growned last night when I saw that my exam was scheduled for the last day of exams.